- One G-Pass to see Incubus & Deftones 2015 Tour with Special Guests The Bots
- When: Wednesday, August 5, at 6:15 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 5:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for sections 19–25, rows Q–V (up to $35.25 value)
- $25 for sections 17–19, 25-26, rows A–E, or sections 19-25, rows F-P (up to $35.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Incubus & Deftones 2015 Tour with Special Guests The Bots
- The Incubus legacy: across 20 hard-rocking, genre-bending years, the band has landed four #1 hits on the Billboard Alternative charts (including “Drive” and “Love Hurts”) and six studio albums that went Gold, Platinum, and multi-Platinum
- The Deftones legacy: seven critically acclaimed albums, 10 million records sold, and a distinct type of hard rock that “thrives on conflict and chaos,” according to The New York Times
- Trust Fall (Side A): the latest EP of new music from Incubus that guitarist Mike Einziger says is “pretty indicative of where we are now. This is what the band sounds like in 2015.”
- Koi No Yokan: Deftones’ latest release, which incorporated elements of shoegaze and psychedlia, and was hailed as one of the top albums of 2012 by both Spin and Revolver
- Rolling Stone’s take on garage punkers, The Bots: they named the duo “Most Likely to Succeed in 2014” after their head-turning set at Coachella