What You'll Get
- General admission to the 8th Annual Independent Television and Film Festival
- When: September 26–28
- Where: click here to view the eight screening venues
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for one three-day pass (up to an $84.53 value)
- $75 for two three-day passes (up to a $169.06 value)
- $145 for four three-day passes (up to a $338.12 value)
- Passes grant access to all screening venues and the seating section at the main music stage, with seating on a first-come, first-serve basis.
8th Annual Independent Television and Film Festival
What it is: a showcase of independently-produced TV pilots and feature films
Who will be there: actors, producers, and web series creators from around the world
For a drama about a serial killer, see: Honeysuckle
For a comedy about a serial killer, see: Stockholm
For a documentary about mummified pets, see: Furever
For a web series detailing tales from the seedy underbelly of online dating, see: It's Not Okay, Cupid
For a look at the lives of Australian law students, see: SYD2030
For a hybrid of animation and live-action, see: Turtletopia
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2013. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/26 for hard pass at festival registration booth. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at festival registration booth. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Independent Television Festival, Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.