What You'll Get
Before people learned to tiptoe around, everybody always knew exactly who was sneaking the pizza from the fridge at night. Appreciate even more skills of the pointed foot with today’s deal for two tickets to Indiana Ballet Conservatory’s performance of The Nutcracker at IMA’s Toby. Doors open 45 minutes before the performance. Choose between the following options:
- For $23, you get two tickets for best-available seating, valid for any section, at one of the following performances (up to a $46 value):
- Friday, December 16, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17, at 2 p.m.
Saturday, December 17, at 7 p.m.<p>
- For $65, you get a VIP ticket package for two for the performance on Saturday, December 17, at 7 p.m. (a $130 value). The package includes:
- Two VIP tickets for reserved seating in the main floor left, rows A–F; main floor right, rows C–F; or main floor middle, rows A–F.
- Admission for two to the VIP reception before, during, and after the show for complimentary refreshments and a meet and greet with Indiana Ballet Conservatory faculty and guest artists<p>
There is an additional $2 fee for each ticket that is not included with this deal.
Indiana Ballet Conservatory’s dancers’ toes twinkle to Tchaikovsky’s enchanting music, which scores the classic, fantastical tale of a young girl and her adventures amid a holiday dreamscape. Renovated in 2008, The Toby tucks backsides into an intimate and sustainable theater outfitted with 530 seats. The hypnotic melodies, lush stage designs, and balcony snowball cannons lob audience members’ minds into the imaginative world Clara awakens to on Christmas Eve.
With elaborate choreography overseen by artistic director Alyona Yakovleva, toy soldiers and mice infantry do battle amid a flurry of pirouettes. Clara’s toy doll, the Nutcracker Prince, escorts her through the Land of Snow and Land of Sweets, where a Sugar Plum Fairy awaits with a wand that turns Christmas tree needles into makeshift hairpieces. Ballerinas leap across the stage in intricately synced routines that give way to a spotlight-stealing pas de deux at center stage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 17, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem online starting 12/16 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at IMA's Toby. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to IMA's Toby. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Indiana Ballet Conservatory current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.