The sport of basketball has held a firm place among America's most beloved pastimes ever since it spun off from the popular breakfast spread NBA Jam. Slather yourself into a seat with this GrouponLive deal to see the Indiana Fever at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Choose between the following seating options:
- $12 for one ticket for lower-side seating, marked in pink on the chart (up to a $44.56 value, including all fees)
- $28 for one ticket for courtside seating, marked in green on the chart (up to a $65.76 value, including all fees)
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Chicago Sky on Saturday, July 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the New York Liberty on Tuesday, July 10, at noon
- Against the Los Angeles Sparks on Thursday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
All options include a complimentary post-game free-throw shot. Doors open one hour before tip-off.
After clinching the top seed in the Eastern Conference last season, the Indiana Fever began 2012 with a four-game win streak, cementing their place as a fierce competitor in the WNBA. This year’s squad rallies behind veteran forward Tamika Catchings, who has averaged more than 18 points and 7 rebounds per game so far this year. Joining her is guard/forward Katie Douglas, whose 500+ career steals puts her at seventh all-time in the WNBA—behind Catchings and the entire starting lineup of the Cavalry Cat Burglars. Seating in the Bankers Life Fieldhouse treats fans to premium, panoramic views of the team’s raw athleticism, catalyzing whooping cheers and battle cries, and after the game, fans convene on the court to take a shot at the hoop, potentially posting a record career free-throw percentage of 1.000.