In 1891, James Naismith mounted two peach baskets on opposite walls of a gym, inventing the rudimentary version of what we know today as “shelving.” Take your basketball off this grand innovation with today’s GrouponLive deal to see the Indiana Pacers at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $6, you get one ticket for seating in the upper balcony (a $13 value).
- For $14, you get one ticket for seating in the lower balcony (a $28 value).
- For $40, you get one ticket for seating in the Krieg DeVault club level in the corners (an $81 value).
- For $51, you get one ticket for seating in the Krieg DeVault club level in the center (a $103 value).<p>
Each seating option is available for the following games:
- Against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday, December 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday, January 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Denver Nuggets on Saturday, February 11, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Indiana Pacers boast a young squad hungry with postseason expectations after scraping up the NBA-best Bulls in last season’s first round of the playoffs. Fans from any seat in the field house will witness Tyler Hansbrough’s continued ascent to NBA stardom, as he looks to build on last season’s double-double average of 21.5 points and 12.0 rebounds per game. The off-season acquisition of David West lends veteran leadership to a frontcourt anchored by seven-foot-two Roy Hibbert, who swats lay-ups and detours drives as if the basket was a prized papier-mâché sports car. In his first full season as head coach, Frank Vogel continues to whittle his troop’s raw talent into a fully polished, backboard-rattling, net-swishing squad.
Before the game and during timeouts, the newly formed High Octane Drumline bounces up-tempo collegiate beats from the courtside seats up to the rafters. The Pacemates and Boomer round out the family-friendly entertainment with intricate choreography and somersaults into fans’ popcorns.
125 S Pennsylvania St.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204Get Directions