What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra’s Outlaws & Outsiders (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, April 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Howard L. Schrott Center for the Arts
- Seating: orchestra or balcony sections
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Outlaws & Outsiders
- The Theme: music by Handel, Wagner, and Schreker is tied together by its forbidden nature—each piece was at one time banned by authorities from Pope Clement to the Nazis
- The Orchestra: an Indianapolis mainstay since 1984, known for both their classical concerts and their educational efforts with high school and middle school students
- Before the Show: maestro Kirk Trevor offers some insight into the program at the 6:45 p.m. preshow, and Sun King Brewery provides refreshments in the form of complimentary tastings
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Howard L. Schrott Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.