- $23 for a one-day exhibit-only pass for the day of your choice (up to $31.74 value)
- $47 for a three-day exhibit-only pass (up to $93.24 value)
- $100 for a three-day GameU pass (up to $154.74 value)
- $394 for an all-access pass (up to $534.95 value)
- Click here to view the festival schedule
- Exhibit-only pass: includes access to the IndieCade village. Only the three-day exhibit-only pass includes admission to Night Games.
- GameU pass: includes access to all GameU workshops, game exhibits, and Night Games. Ideal for students and people interested in learning how to create their own game.
- All-access pass: includes access to IndieXchange (October 22) as well as conference sessions and game exhibits; the All-Access Lounge; a networking event with the finalist game makers; and Night Games.
IndieCade: The International Festival of Independent Games 2015
- The Games: award nominees include Darknet, Armello, Consentacle, Eleanor of Ayer, Kwaan, Prune, Throw Trucks With Your Mind, and many others
- The Panels: topics include everything from The State of Games Criticism and Fashion in Games to Boardgame Design and Legal 101—to name just a few
- Everything Else: Intel’s Gaming For Everyone Pavilion, which celebrates those who focus on underrepresented groups in gaming; a pack of fascinating exhibitors; Night Games, an annual highlight that turns the conference into an unforgettable playground