- Admission to Inebriated Shakespeare
- Where: Music Valley Event Center
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for one ticket (up to $12 value)
- $12 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- Saturday, February 21, at 10:30 p.m. Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, February 28, at 10:30 p.m. Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, at 10:30 p.m. Doors open at 10 p.m.
Inebriated Shakespeare further twists the already twisted concept of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged): one of the three cast members is drunk. The chosen actor will down shots before taking to the stage to slur their way through all 37 of the bard’s plays in 90 minutes. The pared down storytelling simultaneously reveals the archetypal resonances between the works while humorously making light of the prolific playwright’s commonly recycled plot elements, such as mistaken identity, dramatic last-act deaths, and tyrannical kings who forced their courts to rhyme in every sentence. What’s more, the cast engages patrons with high-energy interaction and tipsy meanderings, tearing down the fourth wall with gleeful abandon to talk to audiences and pull showgoers into their madcap scenes.
Imaginary Theatre Company
"Actors love to act." This simple fact is what defines Imaginary Theatre Company, a collective dedicated to giving its members opportunities to perform in front of audiences not made up of stuffed animals. Often choosing to perform lesser known or "actor's dream" productions, they give audiences the chance to see hard to find shows.