What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Ingrid Michaelson (up to $40.10 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Skyline Stage at the Mann
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Her start: busking in New York City subway stations while recording her own indie-pop albums and streaming them online
- Her breakthrough: her songs caught the attention of Grey’s Anatomy’s music director as well as multiple record company executives, which led to her re-releasing her second album, Girls and Boys
- How you know that album: it contains her ubiquitous hit, “The Way I Am,” which has popped up on Old Navy commercials, TV shows, and during slow dances at proms
- How she continued to build buzz: with TV appearances, global tours, more albums, and collaborations with other musicians
- Speaking of collaborations: she and Sara Bareilles co-wrote “Winter Song,” which they sang for the First Family at 2010’s National Christmas Tree Lighting, and she co-wrote the Cheryl Cole track “Parachute”
- Speaking of albums: her latest, 2014’s Lights Out, was praised by the Oakland Press as “the songstress’ most weighty and ambitious outing yet”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Limit 6 per person. Redeem on 6/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.