What You'll Get
- $28.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $40.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her start: busking in New York City subway stations while recording her own indie-pop albums and streaming them online
- Her breakthrough: her songs caught the attention of Grey’s Anatomy’s music director as well as multiple record company executives, which led to her re-releasing her second album, Girls and Boys
- How you know that album: it contains her ubiquitous hit, “The Way I Am,” which has popped up on Old Navy commercials, TV shows, and during slow dances at proms
- How she continued to build buzz: with TV appearances, global tours, more albums, and collaborations with other musicians
- Speaking of collaborations: she and Sara Bareilles co-wrote “Winter Song,” which they sang for the First Family at 2010’s National Christmas Tree Lighting, and she co-wrote the Cheryl Cole track “Parachute”
- Speaking of albums: her latest, 2014’s Lights Out, was praised by the Oakland Press as “the songstress’ most weighty and ambitious outing yet”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.