- One ticket to the Inked Out New Jersey Tattoo & Music Festival
- When: Friday, September 11, from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, September 12, from noon to 10 p.m., and Sunday, September 13, from noon to 8 p.m.
- Where: Meadowlands Expo Center
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m. on Friday; noon on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for a one-day pass (up to $22.09 value)
- $25 for a three-day pass (up to $53.74 value)
- Click to view the schedule
Inked Out New Jersey Tattoo & Music Festival
- The Tattoo Artists: Mario Barth, who’s tattooed Lenny Kravitz, Sylvester Stallone, and Tommy Lee; photorealistic expert Shane O’Neill; Horitoshi, who’s renowned for the ancient Japanese tattooing practice called Tebori
- The Musicians: TBA. Last year’s lineup included grungy southern rockers Lullwater and indie-rock act Tattoo Money, and Jimmy Gnecco (formerly of ’90s alt-rockers Ours)
- The Activities: live tattooing; meet-and-greets with stars from Ink Master, Best Ink, and Tattoos After Dark; contests; and tattooing seminars