All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 29, 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012
What You'll Get
Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America’s pastime with today’s deal to see the Inland Empire 66ers at 66ers Stadium. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get a game-day package for four, redeemable at any regular-season home game except Wednesday, July 4 (an $84 total value). Each package includes the following:
- Four tickets for executive box seating (a $40 value each)
- A personalized welcome via the PA system and video board (a $30 value)
- Free parking for one vehicle (a $4 value)
- Unlimited passes to the Fun Zone (a $10 value)
A complimentary program<p>
- For $110, you get a multi-game ticket package (a $223 total value), which includes 12 undated ticket vouchers (a $96 value), two tickets for best-available seating at the home opener on Thursday, April 12, at 7:05 p.m. (a $16 value), and two tickets for best-available seating at the game on Friday, May 18, at 7:05 p.m. (a $16 value). During the game on May 18, our customers will receive the following:
- A welcome message on the video board (a $25 value)
- Early admission to the ballpark to watch batting practice beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- A private section on the field to watch a postgame fireworks display (a $50 value)
- A photo opportunity with team mascot Bernie from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (a $10 value)
- Two passes to the Fun Zone (a $10 value)<p>
Your 12 undated vouchers may be redeemed all at once or spread out over the regular season. Each voucher is valid for best-available seating during any home game except on Wednesday, July 4.
The Inland Empire 66ers pave a route to the ballpark for fans of all ages, entertaining both young and old with towering home runs, herculean fastballs, and frequent promotions. As the Class A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the 66ers roster serves as an annual launching pad for future stars and has laid the groundwork for the careers of Ken Griffey, Jr., Adrian Beltre, and Felix Hernandez. This season, slugging right fielder Kole Calhoun will step to the plate determined to eclipse last year’s 22 homers and 99 RBIs, and first baseman Casey Haerther intimidates opposing pitchers by smacking scorching line drives and whittling his bat into an acoustic sitar for dugout jam sessions.
With both of today’s options, our customers fuse on-the-field action with a variety of off-the-field delights, including passes into the Fun Zone. Personalized greetings boom through stadium speakers and flash across the video screen, and special access to the park during batting practice and postgame fireworks displays grants fans the opportunity to see the field up-close and nibble on the infield’s nougaty base paths.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Reserve by phone starting 3/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at will call. Must provide full name at checkout, which is provided to 66ers Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Inland Empire 66ers' current prices-price may differ on day of event. Not valid for 7/4 game. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inland Empire 66ers
Baseball in San Bernardino dates back to 1899. More than a century's worth of history includes such team names as the Kittens and the Pioneers. It also includes a drought from 1950–1987, during which the city lacked enough dirt to build a baseball field. That drought ended when the San Bernardino Spirit began play as part of the California League.
In 1996, the Spirit became the Stampede, and in 2003, the Stampede became the 66ers, a name chosen in honor of the historic U.S. Route 66 that is famous for its hitchhiking umpires. Over the years, the 66ers organization has spent time as the Class A-Advanced affiliate of the Mariners, Dodgers, and most recently, the Angels. The team has brought honor to each of its MLB partners, as it has won six California League championships since 1995.