Performing in front of a group is most people's worst fear, narrowly beating out getting left behind at the Insectarium. See someone command the stage with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Grace Fraga presents Badass Girls of Comedy Show
- Where: Inside Jokes Comedy Club & Lounge
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two general-admission tickets (up to $27 value)
- $30 for a VIP booth for up to four (up to $53.50 value)
- Thursday, September 11 at 10 p.m. with Tymon Shipp, Eileen Kallo, and Roz Browne
- Thursday, October 9 at 10 p.m. with Amy Ashton, Paula Faust, Celeste Davis, and Lang Parker
- Thursday, November 13 at 10 p.m. with Gayla Johnson, Laura Hayden, Aiko Tanaka, and Kymedienne
Grace Fraga Presents Badass Girls of Comedy Show
Grace Fraga hosts this comedy series spotlighting quick-witted women who aren’t afraid to speak their minds. Along with appearances on NBC, VH1, and Telemundo, Fraga has guest-starred on programs including The Steve Harvey Show and Comedy Cage Match. She’s also the creator and star of the popular web-series Dr. Lupe’s Love Picante and Laff It Off with Grace.
Roz Browne (September 11)
As seen on B.E.T.’s ComicView and The View, touring internationally as a USO entertainer, and in her acclaimed one-woman show Fried Clams With Bellies
Amy Ashton (October 9)
Standup turned executive producer of several shows on the E! network; author of the book How to Score With A Girl, By A Girl
Warning: contains a single joke about brother-sister marriage
Gayla Johnson (November 13)
As seen on B.E.T.’s ComicView and headlining at the L.A. Cabaret, and guest-starring on Workaholics, Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, and Funny is Funny
Inside Jokes Comedy Club & Lounge
What if the Hollywood Chinese Theater and Jerry Seinfeld had a baby?
It would be Inside Jokes Comedy Club. And, since it’s located in the same complex as the Hollywood Chinese Theater, it still lives at its mom’s house.
You, a comedian, and a hungry person walk into a bar.
If it’s the Inside Jokes Lounge, you can order signature cocktails, the comedian can share their material, and the hungry person can snack on sandwiches or salads.
Why did the audience cross the road?
Maybe they were lost—the covered parking is on the same block, offering four hours of parking for $2 with validation.