What You'll Get
- General admission to an improv-comedy show, presented by Instant Theatre Company
- When: any Sunday-night performance through October 11
- Where: Havana Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the schedule
- Two tickets (up to $16 value)
- Four tickets (up to $32 value)
- Streetfight: During this laugh battle, the stage erupts into a turf war as 10 actors face off against each other. Instead of switchblades or ballet moves, performers spar with short improv scenes that audiences participate in and vote upon to determine the winner.
- The Late Show: A team of improvisers produces a new show, with past shows that have included improvised heist films, fantasy epics, and space adventures.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem online. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Havana Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Instant Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For disability accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Instant Theatre Company
Instant Theatre Company not only stages off-the-cuff improv shows, it instructs others in the art. "Our preference is to give you the overall experience," the company says on its website. This translates to classes that emphasize character, scene work, and story, the blend of which helps students develop comedic timing, learn team-building skills, and make up really great excuses when they forget their mother's birthday. The result: quick-witted shows that engage both the actors and the audience. And though the company focuses much of its energy on improv, it also embraces other comedic forms, namely sketch comedy and standup classes helmed by festival regular and CTV star Adam Pateman.