- General admission to an improv-comedy show, presented by Instant Theatre Company
- When: any Sunday-night performance through April 5
- Where: Havana Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the schedule
- C$8 for two tickets (up to C$16 value)
- C$15 for four tickets (up to C$32 value)
- Streetfight: During this laugh battle, the stage erupts into a turf war as 10 actors face off against each other. Instead of switchblades or ballet moves, performers spar with short improv scenes that audiences participate in and vote upon to determine the winner.
- Cagematch: Three teams enter; three teams leave—but only one of those teams leaves with a little more street cred under its belt. During this show, each team has 20 minutes to rack up as many laughs as possible through story-based improv before the audience crowns the winner.
Instant Theatre Company
Instant Theatre Company not only stages off-the-cuff improv shows, it instructs others in the art. "Our preference is to give you the overall experience," the company says on its website. This translates to classes that emphasize character, scene work, and story, the blend of which helps students develop comedic timing, learn team-building skills, and make up really great excuses when they forget their mother's birthday. The result: quick-witted shows that engage both the actors and the audience. And though the company focuses much of its energy on improv, it also embraces other comedic forms, namely sketch comedy and standup classes helmed by festival regular and CTV star Adam Pateman.