What You'll Get
- $20 for one adult ticket for general admission (up to $36 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Performances
- Saturday, July 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 9, at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 16, at 5 p.m.
South Pacific Performances
- Saturday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 23, at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 30, at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 6, at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 13 at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 20, at 5 p.m.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: A giddy, family-friendly rock-opera revision of an Old Testament tale follows the spiritual journey of Joseph after his brothers sell him into slavery. Along the way, kaleidoscopic visuals complement bouncy melodies from Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice.
- South Pacific: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s 1949 Broadway classic, which follows a pair of romances that unfold in the South Pacific during World War II, exploring issues of racial prejudice that were quite progressive for the time. Along with several Tonys, the show won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 1950.
- Cats: Tony-winning and record-breaking musical turns T.S. Eliot’s poetry about a group of mythic cats into a spectacle of music and dance.
- Gypsy: based on the memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, an overbearing stage mom, pushes her daughters into vaudeville, eventually driving one to elope and the second daughter becomes a headliner in Burlesque world of striptease.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Reservation required 48 hours in advance. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.