- Presale: One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup match
- Teams: Chelsea vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Bank of America Stadium
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and enjoy the tournament from seats that have been set aside for Groupon subscribers.
- $49 for one seat in sections 509–520 or 536–547
- $84 for one seat in sections 103–105, 118–120, 123–125, or 138–140
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Values reflect the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Though the tickets themselves are not discounted, this presale offers Groupon customers the chance to avoid the rush for tickets.
International Champions Cup
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. There, Paris Saint-Germain—led by one of the world’s best strikers, Zlatan Ibrahimovic—will dribble into a match with Chelsea on the heels of back-to-back championships in 2013–14. Not to be outdone, the Blues have made several additions to their own trophy case in recent years, highlighted by a UEFA Europa League title in 2013.