What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup match presented by Guinness, plus a men’s large ICC T-shirt
- Teams: Chelsea FC vs. FC Barcelona
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: FedExField
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $89 for early-discount standing room only in sections 308–314 or 329–335, which includes club-level access ($35 value for the shirt; $136.10 total value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $99 for standing room only in sections 308–314 or 329–335, which includes club-level access ($35 value for the shirt; $136.10 total value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
International Champions Cup
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at FedExField in Landover. There, Lionel Messi—arguably the best player in the world—will lead FC Barcelona into a star-studded showdown with Chelsea, London’s most-central football club. With more than a century’s worth of history apiece, both clubs enter this match with a slew of recent championships to their name: in 2013, the Blues claimed the UEFA Europa League title, and in 2009, FC Barcelona won all six major trophies for which they competed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.