What You'll Get
- Presale: One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup match
- Teams: Manchester United vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- When: Wednesday, July 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Soldier Field
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and enjoy the tournament from seats that have been set aside for our subscribers.
- $58 for one seat in sections 218–226 or 248–256
- $93 for one lower-corner seat in sections 101, 103, 115, 117, 128, 130, 144, 201, 203, 215, 216, 228, 230, 244, or 246
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Values reflect the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Though the tickets themselves are not discounted, this presale offers our customers the chance to avoid the rush for tickets.
International Champions Cup
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at Soldier Field in Chicago. There, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, and the rest of Manchester United’s star-filled roster will square off against an equally talented Paris Saint-Germain squad. Equipped with one of the world’s best strikers in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paris will dribble into this match on the heels of back-to-back championships in 2013–14.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Soldier Field on 7/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.