- One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup soccer match
- Where: Red Bull Arena
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and enjoy the tournament from seats that have been set aside for Groupon subscribers.
Fiorentina vs. Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday, July 21, at 8:30 p.m.
- $58 for one seat in Zone 8
- $63 for one seat in Zone 7
- $73 for one seat in Zone 6
New York Red Bulls vs. Chelsea on Wednesday, July 22, at 8 p.m.
- $73 for one seat in Zone 8
- $93 for one seat in Zone 7
- $118 for one seat in Zone 6
New York Red Bulls vs. S.L. Benfica on Sunday, July 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- $68 for one seat in Zone 8
- $83 for one seat in Zone 7
- $93 for one seat in Zone 6
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
International Champions Cup
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including several stops at Red Bull Arena in Harrison. On July 21, venerable Italian squad Fiorentina will clash with Paris Saint-Germain and one of the world’s best strikers in Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Then, on July 22 and July 26, captain Dax McCarty and the New York Red Bulls will defend their home turf against Chelsea, London’s most-central football club, and S.L. Benfica.
Red Bull Arena
600 Cape May St.
Harrison, NJ 07029