- One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup match presented by Guinness
- Teams: Chelsea FC vs. Paris St. Germain
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Bank of America Stadium
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $29 for one seat in sections 501–508, 521–534, or 549–554 ($46.93 value)
- $36 for one seat in sections 509–520 or 535–548 ($57.65 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
International Champions Cup
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. There, Zlatan Ibrahimovic—one of the top strikers in the world—will lead Paris Saint-Germain into a star-studded showdown with Chelsea, London’s most-central football club and winners of the 2013 UEFA Europa League title.