Reggae traditionally espouses peace and unity, unless it’s being blasted at top volume to scare all the birds out of your yard. Flock together with this GrouponLive deal.
- International Festival of Life "Carnival of Nations"
- When: Thursday, July 3, through Sunday, July 6
- Where: Union Park
- Door time: 4 p.m. on July 3; 12 p.m. all other days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the festival lineup.
- $10 for one general-admission single-day pass (up to $16.37 value)
- $38 for one VIP single-day pass (up to $77.87 value)
- $40 for one general-admission four-day pass (up to $57.37 value)
- $125 for one VIP four-day pass (up to $257.24 value)
VIP passes include backstage access, access to the VIP beer garden with cash bar, VIP pavilion seating near the stage, and a free bottle of water at check-in.
Tickets are regularly $5 for children ages 6–11. Children under 6 are admitted for free.
International Festival of Life
- What it is: four days of reggae and world music "dedicated to celebrating the humanity of all people"
- Thursday: Mambo star Tito Puente, Jr. and Papa Santiago and Intraverde, all hailing from Puerto Rico
- Friday: R&B legends The Manhattans, Ghana worship singer Nat Awuni, and headliner Third World featuring A.J. Brown, the renowned Jamaican reggae/funk/soul/disco-fusion group who introduces audiences to all its musical buddies like a cool young uncle
- Saturday: calypso singer Kevin Lytle; R&B crooner Glen Jones; reggae masters Zvuloon Dub System, which boasts members from Israel and Ethiopia
- Sunday: Jamaican reggae superstar Luciano; Jamaican reggae singer Etana
- Throughout the weekend: domino games, soccer tournament with up to 48 teams, international foods, and talent contests for all ages