What You'll Get
Reggae traditionally espouses peace and unity, unless it’s being blasted at top volume to scare all the birds out of your yard. Flock together with this GrouponLive deal.
- International Festival of Life "Carnival of Nations"
- When: Thursday, July 3, through Sunday, July 6
- Where: Union Park
- Door time: 4 p.m. on July 3; 12 p.m. all other days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the festival lineup.
- $10 for one general-admission single-day pass (up to $16.37 value)
- $38 for one VIP single-day pass (up to $77.87 value)
- $40 for one general-admission four-day pass (up to $57.37 value)
- $125 for one VIP four-day pass (up to $257.24 value)
VIP passes include backstage access, access to the VIP beer garden with cash bar, VIP pavilion seating near the stage, and a free bottle of water at check-in.
Tickets are regularly $5 for children ages 6–11. Children under 6 are admitted for free.
International Festival of Life
- What it is: four days of reggae and world music "dedicated to celebrating the humanity of all people"
- Thursday: Mambo star Tito Puente, Jr. and Papa Santiago and Intraverde, all hailing from Puerto Rico
- Friday: R&B legends The Manhattans, Ghana worship singer Nat Awuni, and headliner Third World featuring A.J. Brown, the renowned Jamaican reggae/funk/soul/disco-fusion group who introduces audiences to all its musical buddies like a cool young uncle
- Saturday: calypso singer Kevin Lytle; R&B crooner Glen Jones; reggae masters Zvuloon Dub System, which boasts members from Israel and Ethiopia
- Sunday: Jamaican reggae superstar Luciano; Jamaican reggae singer Etana
- Throughout the weekend: domino games, soccer tournament with up to 48 teams, international foods, and talent contests for all ages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Union Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Martin International Culture, Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 12 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.