- $20 for one G-Pass to see Interpol (up to $47.35 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The River Stage at Great Plaza – Penn’s Landing
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where they formed: NYC, circa 1997
- One of their earliest singles: “NYC,” circa 2002
- Album it appeared on: Turn On the Bright Lights, which landed on several year-end lists, including Pitchfork’s Top 50 Albums of 2002, where it came in at No. 1
- Why Interpol sounds European, despite being from New York: their sound is reminiscent of post-punk darlings Joy Division and The Smiths, and they share a moniker with the International Criminal Police Organization
- Their latest: 2014’s El Pintor, which Dom Gourlay of Drowned in Sound calls “their finest record in a decade”
- Songs you may hear live: indie-rock staples “Obstacle 1,” “Slow Hands” and “Lights,” plus new tracks “All the Rage Back Home” and “Ancient Ways”