What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Interpol (up to $47.35 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The River Stage at Great Plaza – Penn’s Landing
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where they formed: NYC, circa 1997
- One of their earliest singles: “NYC,” circa 2002
- Album it appeared on: Turn On the Bright Lights, which landed on several year-end lists, including Pitchfork’s Top 50 Albums of 2002, where it came in at No. 1
- Why Interpol sounds European, despite being from New York: their sound is reminiscent of post-punk darlings Joy Division and The Smiths, and they share a moniker with the International Criminal Police Organization
- Their latest: 2014’s El Pintor, which Dom Gourlay of Drowned in Sound calls “their finest record in a decade”
- Songs you may hear live: indie-rock staples “Obstacle 1,” “Slow Hands” and “Lights,” plus new tracks “All the Rage Back Home” and “Ancient Ways”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.