What You'll Get
- Admission to Interstellar Rodeo Winnipeg
- When: Friday, August 14–Sunday, August 16
- Where: The Forks
- General admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m. on Friday; 12 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Click here to view the schedule
- $267 for four tickets on Friday, August 14, at 5:50 p.m. (up to $356 value)
- $297 for four tickets on Saturday, August 15, at 12:30 p.m. (up to $396 value)
- $297 for four tickets on Sunday, August 16, at 12:30 p.m. (up to $396 value)
- $645 for four weekend passes (up to $860 value)
Interstellar Rodeo Winnipeg
- Sarah McLachlan: The founder of Lilith Fair and triple-Grammy-winning Canadian songwriter behind “Angel” and “I Will Remember You” sings classic hits, plus new tracks from 2014’s Shine On.
- Tanya Tagaq: This Björk collaborator has developed her own otherworldly sound from the Inuk art of throat singing, leading the New York Times to call the performer “…a dynamo, delivering a sort of gothic sound art while she stalked the small basement stage with feral energy.”
- Also Appearing: Scott Nolan | Hawksley Workman
- Dwight Yoakam: He’s a pioneer of honky-tonk-style country who’s earned a pair of Grammys, more than 20 nominations, and sold more than 25 million albums around the world. He also found the time to appear in more than 30 movies.
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: This boldly brassy funk and soul band heard on countless film soundtracks, late night shows, and commercials boasts a frontwoman who went from being a Rikers corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields.
- Steve Earle and The Dukes: Since his blue-collar Nashville days and the breakout success of 1986’s Guitar Town, the hard-working Earle has won three Grammys, written a novel and an off-Broadway play, appeared in The Wire and Treme, and reunited with his Texas band The Dukes.
- Also Appearing: Ridley Bent | Justin Townes Earle | Colter Wall | Amelia Curran | NQ Arbuckle
- Vance Joy: The Australian singer-songwriter behind “From Afar” and “Riptide” is currently gaining a lot more fans—he’s been opening for Taylor Swift on her summer 2015 tour.
- Kacy & Clayton: This Saskatchewan duo—who are also cousins—blends vocals, violin, and guitar over both traditional and original arrangements inspired by the music of Appalachia and the British Isles.
- Black Joe Lewis: Lewis and his band The Honeybears describe themselves as a “churning slab of rock & roll, blues, funk, laced with a double shot of 100-proof punkitude.”
- Also Appearing: Blue Rodeo | Greg MacPherson | July Talk | The Lone Bellow | Rhiannon Giddens
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Each voucher is valid for 4 tickets; must check-in at box office together for everyone in group to be registered together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.