- $45 for one ticket to Intimacy (up to $71.25 value)
- When: select dates, Saturday, March 1–Saturday, March 8
- Where: Theatre Row – The Acorn Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before show time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
This show contains nudity, strong sexual content, and adult language.<p>
Sex, secrets, and racial tensions transform an all-American town in this provocative new comedy by Thomas Bradshaw. The world-premiere play traces the sometimes tangled, always theatrical relationships between three neighboring families as they set out to make a particular type of home movie. “The show earns the title,” the New York Daily News notes—”There are no boundaries in this audacious sex comedy.” Scott Elliott, artistic director of The New Group, directs a cast featuring award-winning actors Laura Esterman and Daniel Gerroll, alongside talented company members.