- $45 for an Iowa Energy basketball game-day package for two ($96 value)
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Seating: Sideline
- Door time: 6:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Two tickets for sideline seating
- Two Iowa Energy t-shirts in size L, XL, or XXL
- Two hot dogs, two fountain drinks, and two servings of popcorn<p>
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Maine Red Claws on Friday, December 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Red Claws on Saturday, December 28, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Though the 2013–14 D-League season is just getting underway, Iowa Energy guard/forward Othyus Jeffers has quickly made his presence known. Helping the team to a 3–1 start, Jeffers was honored as the season’s first D-League Performer of the Week for posting a Herculean performance without even slaying a nine-headed hydra. He posted two double-doubles while averaging 25.5 points and 12.8 rebounds per game that week, asserting the kind of dominance that will serve the Energy well in two match-ups against the Maine Red Claws on December 27–28.
The 2010–11 season was a milestone for the Iowa Energy. Just their fourth season as part of the Developmental League—which has helped produce nearly one-third of the NBA’s players as of the 2011–12 season—the team claimed its first league championship, defeating the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. Prior to their title run, the Energy had made back-to-back playoff appearances fueled by first-place finishes in the league’s Central Division. The Energy plays all of its home games at Wells Fargo Arena, where future basketball stars of the Chicago Bulls, New Orleans Pelicans, Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Washington Wizards learn the basics of the NBA game and how to do veteran players’ laundry.