- $18 for one sideline seat, plus a hot dog, popcorn, and soda (up to $36 value)
- $25 for one club seat, plus a hot dog, popcorn, and soda (up to $50 value)
- Available dates: Saturday, December 26, at 7 p.m. (Maine Red Claws) or Monday, December 28, at 7 p.m. (Maine Red Claws)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The D-League is the official minor league of the NBA with 38% of NBA players having played in the D-League at the end of the 2014-15 NBA season
- The Energy won the 2011 NBA D-League Championship, and have won four Division Titles in eight seasons
The 2010–11 season was a milestone for the Iowa Energy. Just their fourth season as part of the Developmental League—which has helped produce nearly one-third of the NBA's players as of the 2011–12 season—the team claimed its first league championship, defeating the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. Prior to their title run, the Energy had made back-to-back playoff appearances fueled by first-place finishes in the league's Central Division. The Energy plays all of its home games at Wells Fargo Arena, where future basketball stars of the Memphis Grizzlies learn the basics of the NBA game and how to do veteran players' laundry.