- One ticket to see an Iowa Energy basketball game plus a food-and-drink voucher
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Package Options
- $25 for Club seating ($50 value)
- $22 for Sideline Premium seating ($46 value)
- $20 for Sideline Plus seating ($39 value)
- $16 for Sideline seating ($36 value)
- $12 for Grizz Zone Plus seating ($31 value)
All options include a hot dog, a soda, and popcorn. For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Erie BayHawks on Wednesday, February 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Sioux Falls Skyforce on Friday, February 27, at 7 p.m.
The 2010–11 season was a milestone for the Iowa Energy. Just their fourth season as part of the Developmental League—which has helped produce nearly one-third of the NBA’s players as of the 2011–12 season—the team claimed its first league championship, defeating the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. Prior to their title run, the Energy had made back-to-back playoff appearances fueled by first-place finishes in the league’s Central Division. The Energy plays all of its home games at Wells Fargo Arena, where future basketball stars of the Memphis Grizzlies learn the basics of the NBA game and how to do veteran players’ laundry.