- One ticket to see an Iowa Energy basketball game plus a food-and-drink voucher
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Package Options
- $25 for Club seating ($50 value)
- $22 for Sideline Premium seating ($46 value)
- $20 for Sideline Plus seating ($39 value)
- $16 for Sideline seating ($36 value)
- $12 for Grizz Zone Plus seating ($31 value)
All options include a hot dog, a soda, and popcorn. For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Maine Red Claws on Friday, December 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants on Saturday, December 27, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
After topping the D-League’s Central Division last season, the Energy find themselves in a familiar spot. Through 11 games they once again lead the division. The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, however, are breathing down their necks, so a win on December 27 would give the Energy some much-needed space. The night before the Central Division showdown, Iowa hosts the Maine Red Claws, who currently command the league’s best record and best shot at landing sponsorship from a seafood chain.
The 2010–11 season was a milestone for the Iowa Energy. Just their fourth season as part of the Developmental League—which has helped produce nearly one-third of the NBA’s players as of the 2011–12 season—the team claimed its first league championship, defeating the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. Prior to their title run, the Energy had made back-to-back playoff appearances fueled by first-place finishes in the league’s Central Division. The Energy plays all of its home games at Wells Fargo Arena, where future basketball stars of the Memphis Grizzlies learn the basics of the NBA game and how to do veteran players’ laundry.