What You'll Get
- $8 for one ticket for Grizz Zone Plus seating (up to $18 value)
- $15 for one ticket for sideline premium seating (up to $30 value)
- $20 for one ticket for club sections (up to $36 value)
- Available dates: Monday, March 13, at 7 p.m. (Texas Legends) | Wednesday, March 15, at 7 p.m. (Los Angeles D-Fenders) | Friday, March 17, at 7 p.m. (Los Angeles D-Fenders)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iowa Wolves
The 2010–11 season was a milestone for the Iowa Wolves. Just their fourth season as part of the Developmental League—which has helped produce nearly one-third of the NBA's players as of the 2011–12 season—the team claimed its first league championship, defeating the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. Prior to their title run, the Wolves had made back-to-back playoff appearances fueled by first-place finishes in the league's Central Division. The Wolves plays all of its home games at Wells Fargo Arena, where future basketball stars of the Memphis Grizzlies learn the basics of the NBA game and how to do veteran players' laundry.