- $15 for one ticket to an Iowa Wild home game (a $27 value)
- When: Against the Hamilton Bulldogs on Friday December 20, at 7:05 p.m. or Against the San Antonio Rampage on Saturday, December 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Seating: Attack Zone, sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
Celebrating its inaugural season, the Iowa Wild storm back into Wells Fargo Arena for back-to-back holiday-season home games on December 20 and 21. Thus far, the team has hung tough in the Midwest Division thanks to one of the best defenses in the Western Conference. Goalie Darcy Kuemper has personified the team's stingy D, stopping 92 percent of opposing shots and guarding the net like it’s a piggy bank filled with IOUs written by a really trustworthy friend. While Kuemper and his teammates battle the Bulldogs and Rampage, fans can soak up the arena's lively atmosphere, which will be fueled by $2 beers on December 20.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city's first hockey team since 2009.
100% of 14 customers recommend
“No. We had a good time.”
“Worth it. Eady. Have Identity for pickup tickets”