- One ticket to an Iowa Wild home game against the Lake Erie Monsters
- When: Friday, January 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $9 for seating in rows B–L of sections 221–228 (a $17.50 value)
- $15 for Attack Zone seating in rows C–Y of sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124 (a $28.75 value)
- $29 for center seating in rows C–Y of sections C115–C117, plus an Iowa Wild holiday hat (a $54 total value)<p>
The Scouting Report
Celebrating its inaugural season, the Iowa Wild storm back into Wells Fargo Arena for a faceoff with the Lake Erie Monsters. Thus far, the team has hung tough in the Midwest Division thanks to a stout defense. Goalie Darcy Kuemper has personified the team’s stingy D, stopping more than 92 percent of opposing shots and guarding the net like it’s a piggy bank filled with IOUs written by a really trustworthy friend. While Kuemper and his teammates battle on the ice, fans can soak up the arena’s lively atmosphere, which will be fueled by a $2 beer promotion.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.