- One ticket to see an Iowa Wild hockey game
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for seating in rows B–L of sections 221–228 ($17.50 value)
- $16 for Attack Zone seating in rows C–Y of sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124 ($27.75 value)
- $26 for Club seating in rows C–Y of sections C115–C117, plus an Iowa Wild winter hat ($20.25 value for the hat; $58 total value). Club seats include access to the Coors Light Club.
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the San Antonio Rampage on Friday, December 12, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Adirondack Flames on Sunday, December 14, at 3 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the holidays near and goalies across the AHL replace their nets with strings of bubble lights, the Wild defend home ice against a pair of Western Conference foes. On December 12, Iowa hosts the San Antonio Rampage, currently the team to beat in the West Division. Two days later, the Adirondack Flames skate into the arena, coming off a hot streak that’s seen the team post five wins in its first six November games.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.