- One ticket to an Iowa Wild hockey game
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $9 for seating in rows B–L of sections 221–228 (a $17.50 value)
- $16 for Attack Zone seating in rows C–Y of sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124 (a $28.75 value)
- $18 for Club seating in rows C–Y of sections C115–C117 (a $35 value)<p>
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Saturday, February 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the IceHogs on Sunday, February 16, at 4:05 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
A slim six-point margin is all that separates four of the five teams in the AHL’s Midwest Division as of January 28. A few victories can send seismic disruptions through the rankings, and two games against the division-rival IceHogs provide Iowa with a shot at valuable back-to-back wins. Fortunately, the IceHogs allow the most goals of any team in the Midwest by a wide margin.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.