- One ticket to see an Iowa Wild hockey game
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for seating in rows B–L of sections 221–228, plus a hot dog and soda ($26.50 value)
- $24 for Attack Zone seating in rows C–Y of sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124, plus a hot dog, soda, and popcorn ($40.75 value)
- $34 for Club seating in rows C–Y of sections C115–C117, plus an Iowa Wild hat, hot dog, soda, and popcorn ($20 value for the hat; $70.75 total value). Club seats also include access to the Coors Light Club.
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Lake Erie Monsters on Saturday, January 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Lake Erie Monsters on Sunday, January 18, at 3 p.m.
The Scouting Report
On January 17 and 18, the Lake Erie Monsters will skate into Wells Fargo Arena for a pair of Western Conference matchups. Iowa fans can expect a high-scoring affair, as the Monsters currently allow the most goals in the AHL. As an added bonus during Sunday’s game, the first 1,500 kids ages 12 and younger will receive complimentary Iowa Wild road jerseys. Afterward, fans can lace up for a postgame skating session or cast a line to fish beneath the rink’s frozen surface.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.