- One ticket to an Iowa Wild hockey game
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for seating in rows B–L of sections 221–228 (a $17.50 value)
- $16 for Attack Zone seating in rows C–Y of sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124 (a $28.75 value)
- $18 for Club seating in rows C–Y of sections C115–C117 (a $35 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Friday, March 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Saturday, March 22, at 1:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the season winding down, the Iowa Wild host the Grand Rapids Griffins in back-to-back showdowns between AHL Midwest Division rivals. If the Wild hope to undo the current division leaders, they’ll need to sneak a few pucks past stingy Griffins goalie Petr Mrazek without digging a tunnel under the ice and into the net. Mrazek stops a league-leading 92.8% of shots.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.