- One ticket to see an Iowa Wild hockey game
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Game Options
- $12 for defense-preferred seating in sections 106–108, 110, or 112–114 ($23.25 value)
- $17 for attack-preferred seating in sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, 124, or 201–206 ($31 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Rochester Americans on Friday, April 3, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Thursday, April 9, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the AHL season winding down, the Iowa Wild skate into Wells Fargo Arena for a pair of Western Conference showdowns. On April 3, the first 5,000 fans to arrive receive Wild rally towels to wave in solidarity with the team or to taunt a colorblind bull. Six days later, Iowa hosts the Rockford IceHogs, who are likely playoff contenders.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.