All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Iowa Wild hit the ice against the Chicago Wolves
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for seating in rows B–L of sections 221–228 ($17.50 value)
- $16 for Attack Zone seating in rows C–Y of sections 101–102, 118–120, 122, or 124 ($28.25 value)
- $26 for Club seating in rows C–Y of sections C115–C117, plus an Iowa Wild winter hat ($20.25 value for the hat; $58 total value). Club seats include access to the Coors Light Club.
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Saturday, November 8, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 9, at 3 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the 2014–15 season newly underway, the Wild look to prove themselves in back-to-back games against a perennial contender, the Chicago Wolves. Iowa’s success on offense is likely to hinge on center Jordan Schroeder, who has established himself as a reliable threat through six games, placing among the league’s top 10 scorers with eight points on three goals and five assists. The first 2,500 fans to arrive at either game will receive a special promotional item to help them gear up for winter: on November 8, an ice scraper to help clear off the car, and on November 9, a pet tag to help identify a cat that’s burrowed into a neighbor’s igloo.
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city’s first hockey team since 2009.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wells Fargo Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Iowa Wild's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call the Iowa Wild promptly upon receipt of voucher at (515) 564-8700 - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.