- $18 for one attack mezzanine seat (up to $30.75 value)
- $22 for one defense preferred seat (up to $36.50 value)
- $26 for one attack preferred seat (up to $43.75 value)
- Each option includes an Iowa Wild hat.
- Available games: Against the Charlotte Checkers on Friday, January 29, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, January 30, at 12:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- Player to watch: center Grayson Downing, who’s celebrating his first full pro season by leading the team in goals.
- Promotions: On January 29, the first 1,500 fans aged 12 and under will receive an Iowa Wild patriotic jersey as part of Military Appreciation Night; on January 30, the first 1,500 fans will receive a bobblehead of Wild head coach John Torchetti
In its first game ever on October 12, 2013, the Iowa Wild shutout the Oklahoma City Barons 1-0 in front of 10,213 fans—the largest Opening Night crowd in the history of Iowa hockey. Before that evening, the Minnesota Wild affiliate had spent 12 years in Houston as the Aeros. But in the spring of 2013, the team packed up its gear, lured its Zambonis into their travel cages, and made its way to Des Moines. There, the Wild have settled into Wells Fargo Arena, becoming the city's first hockey team since 2009.