What You'll Get
- $50 for one ticket for seating in rows A–H of the front orchestra or row AA of the mezzanine (up to $102 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in rows J–M of the front orchestra or row BB of the mezzanine (up to $82 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in rows N–Q of the rear orchestra or row CC or DD of the mezzanine (up to $62 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Theme: From Vivaldi to Hollywood, a look at the relationship between orchestra music and the stage from the late 17th century to today, conducted by Eduard Schmieder
- The Soloists: the likes of Peter Rainer and Kreeta-Julia Heikkila appear in Vivaldi’s L`Estro Armonico Concerto, while iPalpiti Junior violin virtuoso Samuel Nebyu carries the finale, Franz Waxman’s Carmen Fantasy
- Program Highlight: The opener, Mendelssohn’s String Symphony No. 10, was created by the prolific composer well before he reached fame—at the age of 14, in fact. Unfortunately, only one movement has survived, and no one knows for sure if another was intended to join it.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. No children under 6 years old. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.