- $15 for one ticket to Christina Grimmie, plus a $10 game card (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: iPlay America
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Nearly 3 million YouTube followers know her as: zeldaxlove64
- Roughly 15.6 million viewers know her as: the third-place winner of Season 6 of The Voice, and a favorite of coach Adam Levine
- How she got her start: at age 15, her covers of hits by Miley Cyrus and Nellie cramped servers, making her the most popular thing on YouTube since cat rappers
- Famous people who clamored to sign her after The Voice: Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, and BFF Adam Levine
- What she’s accomplished since then: her debut album With Love, which features all original tunes, a tour with her fellow Voice contestants, and an upcoming sophomore full-length that will be her first on a major label
- What to expect from the show: plenty of the covers that made her famous (and perhaps her knockout cover of “Wrecking Ball”), along with new pop singles such as “Must Be Love” that prove her talents go beyond signing competitions and viral videos
Visitors love to get inside the fun at iPlay America, enjoying the racing go-karts and glowing laser battles that simultaneously challenge and entertain guests inside the 115,000-square-foot amusement facility. That’s why it was named best kids destination in Central New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly. Like its outdoor cousins, the indoor fun park houses more than 200 arcade games, attractions and carnival-style games for the whole family. Interactive amusements, such as the iPA Speedway, place patrons in the driver’s seat of a real vehicle, and the 4D Motion Theater tantalizes visual senses with video images and sound effects. Five nourishment purveyors?Game Time Bar and Grill, Sonny’s Boardwalk Grill, Mixx Frozen Yogurt, Boardwalk Bites, and Broadway Sweets Candy Store?sate visitors’ hunger.