What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass ticket for upper mezzanine seating (up to $38 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for middle mezzanine seating (up to $48.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Irish Rovers
- Decades in the music industry: five
- Members on the farewell tour: nine, including several who have been with the band for more than 25 years
- Intercontinental appeal: the Rovers were founded in 1963 by a group of Irish immigrants living in Ontario, Canada
- Envy-inducing origin story: founding members George Millar and Jim Ferguson met “at an Irish function. They sang together ‘til dawn.”
- What you’ll hear: traditional Hibernian tunes and original folk ditties played on ancestral instruments such as the banjo, button accordion, and bodhran
- What’s Hibernia?: the classical Latin name for Ireland; a fancy name for sleeping in a cave
- Essential tracks: “Wasn’t That a Party” and “The Unicorn,” a Shel Silverstein-penned tune that broke the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 in 1968
- Essential tracks if you’re a sea captain: shanties such as “Drunken Sailor” and “A-Rovin’”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.