- $49 for two tickets to see the Irish Tenors (up to $98.50 value)
- When: Friday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theater
- Seating: rows S–U of sections 1–15
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Irish Tenors
* Who the Irish Tenors are: Ronan Tynan, Finbar Wright, and Anthony Kearns * What they sing: Irish classics such as "Danny Boy," "Whiskey in the Jar," and "Fields of Athenry" * Songs from outside the Emerald Isle: the Pogues' "Fairytale of New York" and Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" * Where they've performed: Radio City Music Hall, Sydney Opera House, and Carnegie Hall * If you're more of a talk-show buff: they've appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Regis and Kelly * How successful they've been in the US: they are the second most popular touring act from Ireland, right behind U2 and right ahead of Liam Neeson's one-man show, How to Intimidate an Audience
####Arena Theater No seat is further than 60 feet from the stage at Arena Theater. That means when a big name such as Willie Nelson, BB King, Tom Jones, or Aretha Franklin rotates beneath the lights, audiences are never more than 10 Geena Davises away. Adding to this feeling of intimacy are four full-service bars that line the theater, allowing guests to snag fresh libations without missing a minute of the show.
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.