- $30 for one ticket to see the Irish Tenors (up to $60.50 value)
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tennessee Theatre
- Seating: orchestra section, rows O–W, or the balcony section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Irish Tenors
- Who the Irish Tenors are: Ronan Tynan, Finbar Wright, and Anthony Kearns
- What they sing: Irish classics such as “Danny Boy,” “Whiskey in the Jar,” and “Fields of Athenry”
- Songs from outside the Emerald Isle: the Pogues’ “Fairytale of New York” and Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On”
- Where they’ve performed: Radio City Music Hall, Sydney Opera House, and Carnegie Hall
- If you’re more of a talk-show buff: they’ve appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Regis and Kelly
- How successful they’ve been in the US: they are the second most popular touring act from Ireland, right behind U2 and right ahead of Liam Neeson’s one-man show, How to Intimidate an Audience
Known as the Official State Theatre of Tennessee, the 84-year-old Tennessee Theatre brims with global embellishments such as French-style chandeliers and Italian terrazzo flooring. Inside the ornate performance space, a domed ceiling captures soaring notes as they attempt to escape and return to their home planet.