What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see Battery and Nightrain (up to $15 value)
- When: Friday, February 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Iron City
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Battery (Masters of Metallica)
- Metallica songs faithfully replicated by Battery: “Seek & Destroy,” “Enter Sandman,” “Creeping Death”
- Metallica song that’s also the name of the band: “Battery”
- James Hetfield, returning from a Battery concert: “It was so fun to see us live, finally!”
- The Sandman, returning from a Battery concert: “I’m sad. Why did they make me sound so scary?”
- Guns N’ Roses songs faithfully replicated by Nightrain: “Welcome to the Jungle,” “Sweet Child o’ Mine,” “Paradise City”
- Guns N’ Roses song that’s also the name of the band: “Nightrain”
- The Guns N’ Roses elements channeled: Axl’s wailing vocals and swaying swagger; Slash’s blazing riffs and love of unicorns
- Non-tribute acts that Nightrain has played with: Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and Buckcherry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Iron City. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Iron City's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iron City Birmingham
If it were possible, patrons of Iron City Birmingham would be requesting permanent citizenship. The massive entertainment complex, which still has that "new massive entertainment complex" smell, is 22,000 square feet and $6 million worth of everything people leave the house for. Luxurious, but with an industrial appeal, the two-story fortress tickles the eyes with skylights and warm earth tones, all fortified by lustrous stone and woodwork. One region of the complex houses the Iron City Grill, where diners enjoy a white-tablecloth experience while indulging in the latest catches from Alabama Gulf Seafood and organic grub culled from local farmers. Nearby, three concert stages and two bars help ward off doldrums with a non-stop lineup of live entertainment—the main event center hosting touring rock concerts, while the two smaller stages spotlight local acts.