- $20 for one ticket to Saint Joan of the Stockyards with one drink (up to $35 value)
- When: select dates, May 22–30
- Where: Irondale Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Saint Joan of the Stockyards
Acclaimed German director Peter Kleinert directs the Irondale ensemble in a production of Bert Brecht’s master work, Saint Joan of the Stockyards, a dark, comedic romance between a meatpacking tycoon and a Salvation Army worker, set amidst a backdrop of unemployment, high-rolling millionaires, and corporate greed. Originally set in 1920s Chicago, Brecht’s drama focuses the driving issues of the pursuit of justice in a system driven by profit, and the individual in a fight for what’s good and against society. Performed at Irondale for the first time since 1993, the ensemble presents a gripping drama laced with humor and music.