What You'll Get
Laughter has healing power, especially after you’ve watched a sad film or seen a sad person fall down. Laugh at a professional with this deal.
- ComedyJuice stand-up comedy show
- When: Tuesdays at 10 p.m. through September 25, 2013
- Where: Irvine Improv
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming comedians.
- All shows have a two-drink or food-item minimum. <p>
- $15 for two tickets (up to a $38 value)
- $30 for four tickets (up to a $76 value)
- $39 for six tickets (up to a $114 value)<p>
Adam Ray (June 25)
As seen on Workaholics, 2 Broke Girls, and The Late Late Show
**[April Macie](http://www.aprilmacieishilarious.com/) (July 2)**
As seen on Last Comic Standing and the Howard Stern Show Warning: coarse language, American exceptionalism
**[Freddy Lockhart](http://www.freddylockhart.com/) (July 9)**
As seen on Jimmy Kimmel Live and Frank TV Warning: coarse language
**[Brody Stevens](http://www.brodystevens.com/) (July 16)**
As seen in The Hangover and Due Date
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required via email. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Irvine Improv. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects ComedyJuice's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. 18+. Two item/person minimum applies. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.