Music fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Amy Grant
- When: Friday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Irving Plaza
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $27 for one ticket (up to a $55.50 value)
- $49 for one ticket (up to a $55.50 value) with a skip-the-line pass (a $20 value) and two drinks (up to a 22.50 value; up to a $98 total value)<p>
Amy Grant – “Breath of Heaven” at the Crystal Cathedral
One quintuple-platinum album, one triple-platinum album, one double-platinum album, four platinum albums, and six gold albums. With that much precious medal ornamenting her career, it's easy to see why [Amy Grant](http://amygrant.com/) is such a renowned Christian-music artist. Yet the Augusta native has a reach that spans well beyond the Christian charts. In her 30-year career, she has sold more than 30 million albums, garnered six Grammy awards in categories such as Best Contemporary Album and Best Gospel Performance, and authored tunes that topped Billboard's Hot 100 chart, including “El Shaddai” and “Baby Baby.” Grant also has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. But she's not your typical starlet. Onstage, instead of using antics such as smashing her equipment or forcing audience members to form a human stage, she lets her humility shine. Then, her pipes treat listeners to classic tracks as well as hits from her 15th studio album, Somewhere Down the Road.