- $40 for one ticket to see The Isley Brothers featuring Ron and Ernie Isley (up to $87.50 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
This benefit concert is being held to celebrate the retirement of Martin Luther Mathews, who co-founded the Mathews-Dickey Boys & Girls Club over 50 years ago. Net proceeds of the concerts will benefit the organization’s work providing sports and recreational opportunities to area kids.
The Isley Brothers featuring Ron and Ernie Isley
- How you know The Isley Brothers: from their massive hits “Who’s That Lady,” “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” and “It’s Your Thing,” which won a Grammy in 1970
- How they impacted pop culture: they wrote “Shout,” which later was covered by Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House
- Hall of fames they’ve been inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Hall of fame they’d be inducted to if it existed: the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- Ron Isley’s role: he’s an original member who launched a solo career before returning to the familial fold
- Ernie Isley’s role: his older brothers started the band, but he penned such classic hits as “That Lady,” “Between the Sheets,” “Fight the Power,” and “Footsteps in the Dark”