What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Isley Brothers, starting from $22
- Seating: floor
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Isley Brothers
- How you know The Isley Brothers: from their massive hits “Who’s That Lady,” “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” and “It’s Your Thing,” which won a Grammy in 1970
- How they impacted pop culture: they wrote “Shout,” which later was covered by Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House
- Hall of fames they’ve been inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Hall of fame they’d be inducted to if it existed: the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
The Fine Print
About Lynn Auditorium
As eventgoers perch under the stately domed ceiling inside Lynn Auditorium, they can take in a show against an elegant red-curtain backdrop and sleek wooden accents. The distinguished interior of the event center augments the caliber of performances available in the form of concerts and holiday specials such as Kenny Rogers and The Vienna Boys Choir. The entertainment unfolds amid newly renovated elements such as updated seating and high-tech lighting that’s capable of illuminating the next line in an actor’s head.